Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login

Click here to go to vomtroimagazine.com
Supporters

Hollywood: Actor Robin William Suicide? Police investigating

Tin Tức: Tài Tử Điện ảnh, diễn-viên, Ca-sĩ, ...

Hollywood: Actor Robin William Suicide? Police investigating

Postby TL Reporter » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:45 pm

The Oscar-winning actor and comedian was 63

Oscar-winning actor and comedian Robin Williams has died at age 63.

According to police in Marin County, Calif., Williams was found "unconscious and not breathing" just before noon Monday inside his home in Tiburon, Calif., following a 911 phone call. He was pronounced dead at 12:02 p.m. after emergency personnel arrived. They added that the actor was last seen alive at 10 p.m. Sunday.

An investigation into the cause of the death is underway, but "the Sheriff’s Office Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia." A forensic examination is scheduled for Tuesday, along with a press conference that will be held at 11 a.m. in San Rafael, Calif.
Williams' publicist Mara Buxbaum told The Hollywood Reporter that Williams "has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

Newly-weds Robin Williams and Susan Schneider honeymoon in Paris after their low-key Napa Valley wedding. The couple, who are staying in the honeymoon suite at the Hotel Lancaster, stopped to kiss and

His wife, Susan Schneider, said: "This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions."
Added David Steinberg, his manager of 35 years: "Nobody made the world laugh like Robin Williams. My brother, my friend, my soulmate, I will miss you."

Robin Williams gets married for the third time

Robin Williams Marries Susan Schneider

Williams, a four-time Oscar nominee, won a supporting actor Oscar for Good Will Hunting for his portrayal of a wise and morose psychologist. He most recently starred in CBS' comedy The Crazy Ones, which lasted only one season. He was nominated for a People's Choice Award for his role as an advertising executive on the comedy, in which Sarah Michelle Gellar played his daughter.

Crazy Ones production company 20th Century Fox TV said in a statement: “Robin Williams was a comedy giant, and although we only knew him personally for a season, he was warm, funny and a true professional. His cast and crew both loved him and loved working with him, and our hearts go out to his family and friends. He was one of a kind.”

A triple threat when Robin finally wins an Oscar for his role in “Good Will Hunting” Ben Affleck and Matt Damon share the statuette for their award winning original screenplay.

Creator David E. Kelley said: "The talent was legendary. But equally inspiring, perhaps more so, was his kindness and humanity. A gentle soul who touched us all. A very special man, and our hearts are broken."
Added CBS: “Our world has lost a comic genius, a gifted actor and a beautiful man. We will remember Robin Williams as one of the unique talents of his time who was loved by many, but also as a kind, caring soul, who treated his colleagues and co-workers with great affection and respect. Our heartfelt thoughts and sympathies go out to his family, loved ones and friends.”

Williams also recently starred in the feature Angriest Man in Brooklyn opposite Mila Kunis, Melissa Leo and Peter Dinklage. His next project is the feature film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, the third film in the trilogy, which is set to hit theaters Dec. 19 via 20th Century Fox.

Said the studio in a statement: "There really are no words to describe the loss of Robin Williams. He was immensely talented, a cherished member of our community, and part of the Fox family. Our hearts go out to his family, friends and fans. He will be deeply missed.”

In addition to his Oscar, Williams won two Emmys, four Golden Globes, five Grammys and two SAG Awards.
Said SAG-AFTRA president Ken Howard: "I am deeply saddened to hear of Robin Williams' death. He was a performer of limitless versatility, equally adept at comedy and drama, whether scripted or improv. With his incomparable manic style, he could appeal to adult sensibilities in a stand-up comedy routine or elicit giggles from children as the voice of Genie in Aladdin. Outside of his career, he used his considerable talents to raise money for charity. He was not only a talented man, but a true humanitarian. It's such a tremendous loss."

Williams recently checked in to a renewal facility affiliated with the 12-step program in a move to focus on his ongoing sobriety. The actor has been open about his issues with drinking and cocaine during the early 1980s and sought treatment in 2006 for alcohol abuse.

"[Addiction] waits. It lays in wait for the time when you think, 'It's fine now, I'm OK.' Then, the next thing you know, it's not OK," he told Diane Sawyer in an interview on Good Morning America at that time.
Hollywood mourned the actor on Twitter after news broke Monday afternoon.

A dazzling comic force, Williams' brilliance often intimidated other comedians. His improv skills were unparalleled and stupefying: Williams could wing off the cuff better than any of his peers. He burst through the stand-up world into television, captivating audiences with his portrayal of the endearing extraterrestrial Mork in the late '70s series Mork & Mindy. He first limned the Mork role as a guest star on Happy Days.

"I will never forget the day I met him and he stood on his head in my office chair and pretended to drink a glass of water using his finger like a straw," Happy Days and Mork & Mindy creator Garry Marshall recalled in a statement to THR. "The first season of Mork & Mindy I knew immediately that a three-camera format would not be enough to capture Robin and his genius talent. So I hired a fourth camera operator and he just followed Robin. Only Robin. Looking back, four cameras weren’t enough. I should have hired a fifth camera to follow him too."

His rapid-fire delivery bespoke a warp-speed, associative intelligence. “The mystery is in the motion: What miracle of the synapses got him from point A to point Z? At once a satirist, a comedian and a superb actor, this one-man repertory company dashes from mask to mask, voice to voice, like a man possessed by comic demons,” David Ansen wrote in Newsweek in 1986.

Williams' first comedic film role was the lead in Robert Altman's live-action Popeye (1980), which received mixed reviews. He went on to delight audiences in a long string of big-screen comedies, including 1993's Mrs. Doubtfire and 1996's The Birdcage. He also lent his voice to Disney's animated classic Aladdin (1992), playing the Genie, a part written specifically for him.

He found success as a dramatic actor as well, delivering stirring performances in such films as Dead Poets Society (1986), where he played an inspirational prep-school teacher who takes on the stuffy administration, and Good Morning, Vietnam (1987), in which he played an irreverent disc jockey on the Armed Forces Radio Network during the Vietnam War. He also portrayed serious and complex characters in Awakenings (1990) and The Fisher King (1991) and tapped into a darker side playing psychologically maladjusted characters in Insomnia and One-Hour Photo. Williams scored Oscar nominations for his roles in Good Morning, Vietnam; The Fisher King; and Dead Poets Society.

He showed his versatility in a wide range of films including The World According to Garp (1982), Moscow on the Hudson (1984), Hook (1991), Patch Adams (1998), Flubber (1997) and Toys (1992). Given his childlike charm, he played boyish characters in Toys (1992), Jumanji (1995) and Jack (1996).
He also did a number of movie cameos, including in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (1989), Dead Again (1991) and The Secret Agent (1996).

Robin McLaurin Williams was born in Chicago on July 21, 1951. He was raised in affluence, but he was brought up, as he admits, by the maid. He developed comedy to please his mother. The family eventually moved to the San Francisco Bay Area, where Williams graduated from high school.

He studied political science at Claremont Men's College and entered College of Marin to study theater. He won a scholarship to study at Juilliard in New York, where he spent three years under the tutelage of John Houseman and others. He returned to San Francisco before graduating. His goal was to become a dramatic actor but he could not get a foot in the door. He turned to stand-up comedy, supporting himself by tending bar and working at an ice cream parlor.

Williams moved to Los Angeles and enthralled at open mic nights. He became a regular at such clubs as The Improv and The Comedy Store. He got spots on such TV shows as the Richard Pryor Show and America 2-Night.

Robin Williams & Marsha Garces Williams, 2nd wife (divored)

His big break came when the producers of Happy Days decided to add an alien to the show. Williams won an audition. He guest-starred on a 1978 episode that brought in avalanches of fan mail. Based on the outpouring the network decided to create a spinoff series, Mork & Mindy. The sitcom, featuring Williams as a good-natured alien from the planet Ork, afforded him great opportunity to improvise. It was hugely popular, even leading to the production of a talking Mork doll, which spouted such phrases as "nanu-nanu," Orkian for hello.

Williams' spellbinding delivery vaulted him from a complete unknown to national fame. Self-admittedly, fame arrived too fast, and he careened through a period of drug and alcohol abuse. His first movie role, in Popeye, was disappointing. But in his second role, he showed his charm as a young writer in The World According to Garp.

He performed in the mid-1980s in a series of mediocre movies including The Survivors (1983), The Best of Times (1986) and Club Paradise (1986). He excelled as a Russian saxophone player who defects in Bloomingdale's in Paul Mazursky's Moscow on the Hudson (1984).
He hit his movie stride with Good Morning, Vietnam (1987) where his comic versatility as an anti-authority G.I. disc jockey played to his manic, improvisational strengths.

Like the best of comics, Williams, at heart, was utterly serious. He was a driving force in Comic Relief to benefit the homeless. Many of the specials aired on HBO.

"Robin Williams graced HBO for so many years with his uncommon gifts," the network said in a statement. "He never failed to elevate his art and did so with a full, generous and loving heart. Always humble and gracious, Robin was a prince and holds a special place in all our hearts."

Williams was awarded the Chicago international Film Festival's Lifetime Achievement Award in 2004.
More recent film credits include: Deconstructing Harry (1997), Patch Adams (1998), Bicentennial Man (1999), Death to Smoochy (2002), The Final Cut (2004), House of D (2004), The Big White (2005), Everyone's Hero (2006), Man of the Year (2006), Night at the Museum (2006) and its sequel (2009), License to Wed (2007), August Rush (2007), World's Greatest Dad (2009) and Happy Feet (2006) and its sequel (2011).

He executive produced and starred in Jakob the Liar (1999), a story of life in a Nazi-occupied Polish ghetto.

He married Schneider, a graphic designer, on Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011, at the Meadowood Resort in Napa Valley. It marked the third marriage for Williams, who has three grown children: Zachary, from his first wife, Valerie Velardi, and Zelda and Cody, from his second union, with Marsha Garces, who filed for divorce in 2008.

First wife: Robin Williams with his first wife Valerie Velardi.

The full statement from Marin County police, released Monday, is below.

On August 11, 2014, at approximately 11:55 a.m, Marin County Communications received a 9-1-1 telephone call reporting a male adult had been located unconscious and not breathing inside his residence in unincorporated Tiburon, CA. The Sheriff’s Office, as well as the Tiburon Fire Department and Southern Marin Fire Protection District were dispatched to the incident with emergency personnel arriving on scene at 12:00 pm. The male subject, pronounced deceased at 12:02 pm has been identified as Robin McLaurin Williams, a 63-year-old resident of unincorporated Tiburon, CA.

An investigation into the cause, manner, and circumstances of the death is currently underway by the Investigations and Coroner Divisions of the Sheriff’s Office. Preliminary information developed during the investigation indicates Mr. Williams was last seen alive at his residence, where he resides with his wife, at approximately 10:00 pm on August 10, 2014. Mr. Williams was located this morning shortly before the 9-1-1 call was placed to Marin County Communications. At this time, the Sheriff’s Office Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made.

A forensic examination is currently scheduled for August 12, 2014 with subsequent toxicology testing to be conducted.
Last edited by TL Reporter on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TL Reporter

I am: Writer

Re: Hollywood: Actor Robin William Suicide? Police investiga

Postby TL Reporter » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Robin Williams dead; family, friends and fans are 'totally devastated' ..
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 10:19 PM EDT, Tue August 12, 2014

(CNN) -- Robin Williams -- who first made America laugh and eventually touched "every element of the human spirit" in a remarkable range of performances -- died at his Northern California home Monday.
Williams apparently took his own life, law enforcement officials said. He was 63.
"He has been battling severe depression of late," his media representative Mara Buxbaum told CNN. "This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."
Coroner investigators suspect "the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia," according to a statement from the Marin County, California, Sheriff's Office.

Williams married graphic designer Susan Schneider in Napa Valley, California, ceremony in October 2011.

"This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken," Schneider said.
"On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions."

Word of Williams' death stunned the entertainment community and beyond Monday.

President Barack Obama's statement sent from the White House summed it up:
"Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien -- but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry. He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most -- from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets."

Comedian Steve Martin tweeted, "I could not be more stunned by the loss of Robin Williams, mensch, great talent, acting partner, genuine soul."

Former CNN host Larry King said he would remember Williams as "a genuine caring guy. Not just a funny man, but a guy who cared about people."

Marin County deputies responded to an emergency call from Williams' home in unincorporated Tiburon, California, at 11:55 a.m., reporting "a male adult had been located unconscious and not breathing," the release from the sheriff said.

Williams was pronounced dead at 12:02 p.m., it said.
Williams was last seen alive at his home, where he lives with his wife, at about 10 p.m. Sunday, the sheriff's statement said.

"An investigation into the cause, manner and circumstances of the death is currently underway by the Investigations and Coroner Divisions of the Sheriff's Office," the sheriff's statement said.
"Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made."

An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday, the sheriff said.
Williams' wife: I am utterly heartbroken Actor Robin Williams has died at 63 Williams in 2007: 'I was an alcoholic' Dr. Drew: Mental issues can be fatal
Williams made at least two trips to rehab for drug treatment, including a visit this summer, and he underwent heart surgery in 2009.
Williams, born in Chicago on July 21, 1951, studied theater at Juilliard School before taking his stand up act to nightclubs. He was cast as Mork, an alien visitor to Earth, for a 1978 episode of television's "Happy Days."

"Happy Days" star Henry Winkler said it was "unimaginable that this is the reality today, that this incredible human being, incredible, delicate, funny, dramatic human being is gone."

Winkler said he "realized I was in the presence of greatness" at Williams' first rehearsal as Mork.
"I just realized my only job is to keep a straight face," said Winkler, who played "The Fonz." "And it was impossible. Because no matter what you said to him, no matter what line you gave to him, he took it in, processed it, and then it flew out of his mouth, never the same way twice. And it was incredibly funny every time."
The role led to the spin-off show "Mork & Mindy," which showcased Williams' usual comic improvisation talents.
He proved his dramatic acting skills in "Good Will Hunting," a 1997 film that earned him a best supporting actor Oscar.

His memorable movies over the past three decades includes "Good Morning, Vietnam," "Dead Poets Society," "Mrs. Doubtfire" and "The Birdcage." The list is much longer.
Williams credited the influence of Jonathan Winters' comic irreverence and quirky characters as a great influence on his comedy. The connection between the two was completed when Winters was cast as Williams' son on "Mork & Mindy."

When Winters died in 2013, Williams said he was "my idol, then he was my mentor and amazing friend." He tweeted that Winters was his "Comedy Buddha."

"Mork & Mindy" co-star Pam Dawber simply said "I am completely and totally devastated. What more can be said?"
WIlliams and Dawber reunited on TV earlier this year on an episode of the CBS comedy "The Crazy Ones."
Williams' fans can look forward to four more movie appearances coming to theaters, including another installment in the "Night at the Museum" franchise.
The film, set for a December release, has Williams reprising the Teddy Roosevelt role he delivered in the first two comedies.
TL Reporter

Postby TL Reporter » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Robin McLerin Williams

1951-2014

We will remember the laughter above all
TL Reporter

Postby TL Reporter » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:14 pm

ROBIN WILLIAMS
TRIED CUTTING WRIST
Before Hanging..

8/12/2014 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robin Williams tried to slit his wrist with a pocket knife but when that suicide attempt failed he hanged himself with a belt.

The Marin County Deputy Coroner says Williams was at home alone Monday when he tried slashing his left wrist, but it only left "acute superficial cuts."

The Coroner says Williams then took a belt, tied it around his neck and secured it between the closet door and door frame. Williams was in a seated position, slightly suspended with his right shoulder against the door.

The Coroner also confirmed TMZ's story ... Robin's personal assistant discovered his body.

The official says the actor had been receiving treatment for depression. As we reported ... Robin had been severely depressed and went to a Minnesota rehab facility last month

Robin Williams, the Coroner and the Media.
To minimise the risk to vulnerable audiences, coverage of celebrity suicide should be handled with care, says Marc Bryant from the Mindframe National Media Initiative.

[youtube][/youtube]
TL Reporter

Postby TL Reporter » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Robin Williams made two attempts on his life in his final hours
August 13, 2014 - 1:32PM

The iconic comedian Robin Williams made two attempts on his life in his final hours, according to details released by the Marin County Sheriff's Department.

Marin County's assistant chief deputy coroner, Keith Boyd, said Williams' body was discovered by his personal assistant just prior to midday on Monday.

Tragic loss ... Robin Williams made two attempts on his life in his final hours. Photo: Reuters

The assistant became concerned when Williams failed to respond to a knock on his bedroom door.
Gaining access to the room, the assistant found Williams' body, Mr Boyd told a news conference.

Williams died by asphyxia, the coroner said on Tuesday, based on the preliminary findings.

Marin County Lieutenant and Deputy Coroner Keith Boyd speaks during a news conference on
the death of Oscar-winning actor Robin Williams in San Rafael, California. Photo: Reuters.

A toxicology report will be conducted but will take between two and six weeks to be completed.
Mr Boyd suggested Williams had been dead for some time.

Williams had been seeking treatment for depression, Mr Boyd said. He would not discuss if Williams had left a suicide note.

A floral tribute at the Hollywood star of Robin Williams. Photo: Reuters

Funeral arrangements would be decided by the family, Mr Boyd said. Williams' body has been released by the coroner facility in neighbouring Napa County.

Mr Boyd would not say if any drugs or alcohol were involved, stressing that the investigation was continuing.

Comedians, politicians and several generations of fans collectively mourned the death of Williams, famous for his frenetic and freewheeling comedy.

Actor Robin Williams arrives at the premiere of Old Dogs in Hollywood in 2009. Photo: REUTERS

The news of Williams' death rippled across social media, stunning fans young and old and comedians who had been influenced by Williams since he broke out in the 1970s TV comedy Mork & Mindy as a strange and loveable creature from outer space.

Williams had been open about his struggles with alcohol and cocaine and in the past months had entered a rehabilitation centre to help him maintain sobriety.

But many questions remained over his final months and what could have led to his suicide.

On the Hollywood Walk of Fame, dozens of fans congregated around Williams' star early on Tuesday, leaving flowers and candles to honour the versatile actor.

Williams' appeal stretched across generations and genres, from family fare as the voice of Disney's blue Genie in Aladdin to his portrayal of a fatherly therapist in the 1997 drama Good Will Hunting, for which he earned his sole Oscar.

The death of Williams shook Hollywood and colleagues mourned the loss of what many called a big-hearted man and one of the most inventive comedians of his time.

Sarah Michelle Gellar, who played his daughter in the recent CBS television comedy The Crazy Ones, said her life was better for knowing Williams. Their show was cancelled in May after one season.

"To my children he was Uncle Robin, to everyone he worked with, he was the best boss anyone had ever known, and to me he was not just an inspiration but he was the father I had always dreamed of having," Gellar said in a statement....
TL Reporter

Postby TL Reporter » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Editors, USA TODAY
8:34 a.m. EDT August 12, 2014

An autopsy for actor and comedian Robin Williams is scheduled for Tuesday, after he was found dead in his California home. The Marin County sheriff's office said Williams was found unconscious and not breathing around noon Monday. The county coroner suspects the death was "a suicide due to asphyxia," according to the sheriff's news release. A news conference is scheduled for 11 a.m. PT.

Flowers are placed in memory of actor/comedian Robin Williams on his Walk of Fame star in the Hollywood district of Los Angeles, Monday.
(Photo: Kevork Djansezian, AP)
TL Reporter

Postby TL Reporter » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:22 pm

The Woman Who Discovered Robin Williams’ Body REVEALED
Longtime Assistant & Close Friend Rebecca Erwin Spencer Came Upon The Shocking Death Scene

Marin County Sheriffs confirmed Tuesday that Robin Williams’ personal assistant had discovered his gruesome death scene on Monday afternoon. Now, a joint investigation by RadarOnline.com and The National ENQUIRER can reveal that the individual who made the shocking find was William’s longtime confidante and friend, Rebecca Erwin Spencer.

Spencer, 57, was spotted at Williams’ Tiburon, Calif., home around 11 a.m. on Tuesday morning. “She went into the house for a few minutes before someone in the house let her out of the garage and she left quickly,” an eyewitness tells Radar.

She returned to her own home nearby around 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, and neighbors said she had been in and out of the property since Williams’ death. Indeed, a Prius registered to her was seen multiple times at Williams’ home.

Though Spencer and her husband, Dan, are a private couple, according to neighbors, friends had gathered at her home in support on Tuesday, and others had left condolence notes and bouquets of flowers outside on her porch.

After stopping by Williams’ home on Tuesday morning, the day after his suicide,
Spencer returned to her nearby house around 4:30 p.m.

Spencer looked drawn and disturbed. Marin County Lt. Keith Boyd said the assistant was “distraught” when she called 9-1-1 on Monday morning after finding Williams’ body.

On Tuesday morning, Spencer posted a photo of Williams on one of his USO tours to her public Facebook account captioned “What a time we had!” Friends chimed in with messages of support.

“You were the wind beneath his wings,” a user named Auntie Kr wrote.

Tom Reilly chimed in, “You were an amazing team. Truly.”

And Louise Spotswood wrote, “Rebecca … you gave him so much that was great in his life. You did the best he could have asked for!”

Williams himself tweeted about Spencer last January, when she snapped a photo of a play performance for him:

Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 7.14.53 PM

Their personal and professional relationship came to an untimely end on August 11. After Williams was unresponsive to knocks on his bedroom door, Spencer, “was able to gain access to Mr. Williams’ bedroom and entered the bedroom to find Mr. Williams clothed in a seated position, unresponsive, with a belt secured around his neck with the other end of the belt wedged between the closed door and the door frame,” Marin County Lieutenant Keith Boyd said Tuesday. He also had several “superficial cuts” on his left wrist and a bloody knife was found near his body.

“Mr. Williams at that time was cool to the touch, with rigor mortis present in all of his extremities, and livor mortis positioned appropriately for the position he was located in,” Boyd continued.

A “distraught” Spencer called 9-1-1 at roughly 11:55 a.m., and police arrived soon after to pronounce Williams dead.

Just a few days before, Williams had been seen battling his demons at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in San Francisco.

Robin Williams died on Aug. 11 at the age of 63. His body was found inside the Tiburon, Calif. home he shared with his wife, Susan Schneider.

With 6 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms, the 6,500 square-front Mediterranean home sat right on the water with stunning views of the Bay and Richmond Bridge.

The home boasted formal living and dining rooms, a library, family room,
his and her bathrooms and dressing rooms.
Williams left behind two ex-wives along with Schneider and three children; Zelda, Cody and Zachary.

“He was at a meeting on Saturday,” AA member Argus Hamilton, 58, told the U.K.’s Sun newspaper. “He had got out of rehab and was sober at the meeting.”

As Radar has reported, Williams was a presence at local AA meetings even earlier this year, before deciding to enter rehab at The Lodge at Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center in Minnesota this summer. Reps said at the time that he was looking to “fine-tune” his commitment to sobriety, amid what insiders told Radar were “serious money troubles.”

Lt. Boyd said in Tuesday’s press conference that toxicology reports are expected back in five to six weeks.
TL Reporter

Postby Editor 2 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Read more about Robin William & ....
Đọc & xem thêm hình ảnh về Robin William &..

=>http://forum.tealounge.info/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1273

Thank You
Tên của Diễn Đàn: Tea Lounge
Editor 2

I am: Professional

Postby Minh Quan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Giàu có tiền bạc và danh vọng đôi lúc không có nghĩa gì cả!
Biết bao nhiêu người giàu có, biết bao nhiêu người nổi tiếng rồi cuối cùng cũng tự tiêu hủy bản thân của mình, khi chưa nổi tiếng thì thích nổi tiếng, khi chưa có tiền thì thích có tiền, khi chưa có nhà cao nhà đẹp thì thích có nhà cao nhà đep, ôi chỉ là tìm những cảm xúc để thỏa tính khao khát trong tâm hồn mà thôi. Người xưa có nói, người biết tri túc nghĩa là biết đủ là người hạnh phúc nhất, mỗi phút giây mà chúng ta đang song, đó là ơn sủng mà Thiên Chửa cho chúng ta.
Chính Thiên Chúa đã gởi con yêu dấu của Ngài là Chúa Jesus Kytô tôi để đem sự bình ẩn trong tâm hồn. Khi chúng ta bị phiền muộn hay là bị depression, tại sao chúng ta lại không cầu nguyện và để Chúa Thánh Thần ban niềm vui nhẹ nhàng và bình an của Ngài, tại sao chúng ta lại không nhìn đến những người còn khốn khổ hơn chúng ta để thương yêu và đem lời Chúa tới với họ.

Chỉ có Chúa Thánh Thần là có thể vào tâm hồn của chúng ta và đem lại sự bình an và ý chí phải sống, ý chí ham sống, y chỉ muốn sống, cùng với ý chí phục vụ. Chúng ta phải nhớ rằng khi chúng ta còn sống trên trái đất này chúng ta có bổn phận với anh em của chúng ta với gia đình, con cái và bạn bè, bà con, với bạn hữu xung quanh chúng ta với cộng đồng và với xóm đạo của chúng ta, khi chúng ta thương yêu họ một cách thành thật như chính tình thương mà Chúa Kytô thương chúng ta thì chúng ta có niềm vui phục vụ có niềm vui chia xẻ với những người mà Thiên Chúa gởi xuống, mà Thiên Chưa có ý cho họ gặp chúng ta trong cuộc đời của chúng ta, người nào mà chúng ta quên, mà chúng ta biết là những người mà Thiên Chúa giao cho chúng ta để chúng ta có thể thương yêu và nâng đỡ họ, an ủi và khuyên bảo họ vì chính tình thường này sẽ nuôi sống chúng ta, tình thương sẽ giữ chúng ta sống khỏe sống mạnh trên trái đất này nếu không thì tâm hồn chúng ta sẽ khô khan và phiền muộn và ma quỷ sẽ xâm nhập và xúi dục chúng ta tự tiêu hủy lấy mình, từ giết lấy tâm hồn của mình.

Chúng ta phải luôn luôn tự nhủ rằng, tôi muốn sống và tôi phải sống, không phải vì sự ích kỷ của mình, vì tham vọng điên rồ hay vì sự tham lam của mình mà tôi phải sống vì Thiên Chúa, vì anh em của tôi để tôi có thể đem tình thương vào chốn hận thù, đem hòa bình vào nơi tranh chấp, và đem chân lý vào chốn lỗi lầm, đem niềm tin vào nơi nghi nan, đem sức khỏe vào nơi bịnh tật cho đến ngày chúng ta đối diện với Thiên Chúa trên trời để trả lời câu hỏi của Thiên Thần của ngài con để làm gì cho những người mà Ta đã gởi tới cho con: Khi họ bị binh tật con có thăm viếng họ không? khi họ đói con có cho họ ăn không? khi họ buồn rầu con có an ủi không? khi họ bị tù tội con có thăm viếng họ không, khi họ bị lo âu con có đem niềm hy vọng tới cho họ không??? Amen

Minh Quan
Minh Quan

I am: Reader

Return to News: Actors, Actress, Singers, Stars, ...